Who should take this course?
Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career. Scuba divers look up to divemasters because they are leaders who mentor and motivate others. As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot, but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
As a PADI Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you. PADI Divemasters are respected dive professionals who are aligned with the largest and most respected dive organization in the world – PADI.
PADI Rescue Divers who are at least 18 years old may enroll in the PADI Divemaster course. You also need to have:
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organization may apply – ask our professional PADI Instructor.
What will you learn?
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, waterskills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. Topics and practical workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
Lecture: 9 chapters
Confined water training: Unlimited as required by our professional instructor within a year
Open water training: Unlimited as required by our professional instructor within a year
- Pool entrance fee and boat fee
- Divemaster Crewpack is at extra cost
- Divemaster application fee (upon successful completion) and thereafter annual membership fee
- Diving equipment rental during the course
Please contact us for details at: 9137 0355 or email@example.com
- Age 18 or above, able to swim and in good health.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- PADI Rescue Diver certification (or equivalent)
- EFR certification (Primary Care and Secondary Care) or equivalent within 24 months
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification
- Physically fit for scuba diving
Why Diving Express?
Diving Express is a PADI Career Development Center (CDC). This classification is awarded to PADI Five Star Instructor Development Centers that dedicate their businesses to professional development for dive instructors. These dive shops meet the highest requirements for training PADI Professionals and offer career-oriented programs to prepare scuba diving professionals for employment in the dive industry, as well as offer job placement assistance for program graduates.
We have our own training facility such as indoor training pool, diving boats, and classrooms. Our dive center includes travel consultant team, equipment and underwater photography sales team, dive training team. (Our dive training team has 3 Course Directors, several Master Instructors and IDC Staff Instructors, professional Divemasters.)