Who should take this course?
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the Enriched Air Diver Specialty course. Note that in some regions the minimum age is older than 12.
What will you learn?
– Learn about working with air containing high O2 percentages (max 40%)
– Learn and practice analyzing a tank filled with Enriched Air
– Plan enriched air dives using the computer
– 4-6 hours duration
– PADI Enriched Air diver manual
– PADI Enriched Air specialty diver C-Card (upon successful completion)
Please contact us for details at: 9137 0355 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age 15 or above, able to swim and in good health.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- Physically fit for scuba diving
Why Diving Express?
Diving Express is a PADI Career Development Center (CDC). This classification is awarded to PADI Five Star Instructor Development Centers that dedicate their businesses to professional development for dive instructors. These dive shops meet the highest requirements for training PADI Professionals and offer career-oriented programs to prepare scuba diving professionals for employment in the dive industry, as well as offer job placement assistance for program graduates.
We have our own training facility such as indoor training pool, diving boats, and classrooms. Our dive center includes travel consultant team, equipment and underwater photography sales team, dive training team. (Our dive training team has 3 Course Directors, several Master Instructors and IDC Staff Instructors, professional Divemasters.)