Course fee: HK$3,900.00
Who should take this course?
Having scuba tanks on your back isn’t a requirement for exploring the underwater world. Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of mounting cylinders on their sides. Sidemount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go. Sound interesting? Sign up for the PADI Sidemount Diver Specialty course.
If you’re a PADI Open Water Diver who is at least 15 years old, you can enroll in a PADI Sidemount Diver course.
What will you learn?
Along with learning about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration, during one confined water and three open water scuba dives you’ll learn how to:
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving.
Lecture: 1 session + 1 practical application. About 3 hours.
Confined water training: 1 dive
Open water training: 3 dives
- PADI Sidemount Diver C-Card (upon successful completion)
- Sidemount equipment rental during the course
- Sidemount Diver manual
Please contact us for details at: 9137 0355 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age 15 or above, able to swim and in good health.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- Physically fit for scuba diving