|Leonardo first and only dive computer designed and built completely in the Cressi
The new CRESSI RGBM algorithm, developed by Bruce Wienke, has been adapted by Cressi for safe decompression computations in multi-day repetitive dives.
- Algorithm: CRESSI RGBM algorithm.
- Sample tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
- Dimensions and weight: Diameter: 67 mm - Height: 27 mm - Weight: 135 g
- Depth sensor:
- Sea water setting (fresh water depths are about 3% lower)
- Measuring field: 0-393 ft., measured every second.
- GAGE function measuring field: 0-393 ft.
- Precision: +/- 1% (T 20°C – 68 F).
- Reading resolution: 10 cm (0 to 100 m) / 1 m (100 to 120 m) / 1 ft (0 to 316 ft)
- Dive time: 0 to 255 minutes
- Data acquisition frequency: 20 sec.
- Resolution: 1 °F
- Measuring field: 23 °F + 104 °F
- Precision: +/- 35.6 °F/10min change °T
- Precision: +/- 50 seconds month average
- 24 hours display
- CR 2430 - 3V battery. 2 years average life (by 50 yearly dives).
- PC LINK FUNCTION - PC COMPATIBLE INTERFACE
- Leonardo by Cressi may be interfaced with a PC with the following specifications:
- OS: Windows/Mac
- CPU: Pentium II 266 Mhz or higher.
- RAM of at least 64 MB or higher (recommended).
- Video resolution: 800x600 or higher (recommended).