|SubGear - Experience the different
New all round diving computer designed for divers who appreciate detailed, yet easily accessible information. XP10 is truly a complete dive computer for all levels of adventure. It displays all important dive and decompression data plus full dive data memory.
- Nitrox settings between 21% and 50% in 1% increments
- Full watch functions
- Basic choice of adjustments without the need of a PC
- Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar
- Back light, visual and audible alarms
- Timer for Safety Stops
- Data can be transmitted via infrared interface (IrDA) with Dive.Log software to a Windows® PC
- Available in wrist or 3-gauge console
Adaptive Algorithm (ZH-L8 ADT)
- This algorithm increases safety and maximizes bottom time by constantly adjusting the decompression plan during the dive when risk factors like cold water, fast ascents or the potential for formation of micro bubbles are detected.
Nitrox compatibility 21-50% (1% Increments)
- Ideal for recreational nitrox diving
Functions, Buttons & Display
Full Watch Function
- Features wake-up alarm, 12 or 24-hour mode, date and time zone shift for traveling divers.
Safety Stop Timer
- User activated, it can be set between 1 and 5 minutes for optimal monitoring of your safety stop (default 3 minutes).
Toggle through Essential Information during Dive Mode
- Max depth, temperature, time of day; and activate backlight; entering any surface interval to better plan the next dive.
Desaturation Reset Function
Useful in dive schools or in rental facilities (via safety code).
User Replaceable Battery with Sealed Battery Compartment
- Protects the computer from improper handling and facilitates battery exchange.
Data Transfer & Memory
25 Hours of Profile Storage at 4-second Sampling Rate
- Large memory holds more than a week's worth of diving, high sampling rate preserves all details about the dives.
- Wireless data transfer of dive profile information to PC.