Who should take this course?
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What will you learn?
– Theory: Cover 5 Knowledge Reviews, 4 Quizzes and a Written Exam.
– Confined Water training (pool or beach shallow end): Max 5-6 hours in pool or 2 half days at beach shallow end to learn the basic skills from 5 confined water training sessions.
– Open Water training: 4 dives in total. 2 days on the boat and 2 open water dives each day.
What is the difference:
- You will learn how to use Dive Computer at beginner’s course
- You will learn how to use Diving Safety Sausage at beginner’s course
Course Fee (A):
HKD4,400.00 (All inclusive, English and Mandarin Coaching)
- PADI manual and log book
- Training fee
- PADI Recreational Dive Planner (RDP)
- Pool entrance and boat fee
- ALL Fundemantal SCUBA Diving equipment rental during the course
- PADI certification after all requirements met
- PADI membership
- Free use of Dive Computer and Diving Safety Sausage
Please contact us for details at 2724 1322
Entry requirements :
- Age 10 or above
- Able to swim 200 meters or snorkeling 300 meters, AND 10-min survival float at deep end
- Medically fit for scuba diving