Discover Scuba Diving
Who should try this experience?
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. We offer this program either in a pool or from a dive boat. You can try scuba diving in Hong Kong. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old, able to swim and physically fit for scuba diving.
What will you learn?
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver Course.
- Swimming Pool: HKD600.00 / 2 hours
- Open Water: HKD800.00 / boat dive
(Additional boat dive: HK$200/dive, should be booked in advance. HK$100/full day surcharge if stay for a full day. )
Please contact us for details at 2724 1322