Course fee: HK$1,500.00 + handbook
Who should take this course?
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Digital Underwater Photographer course.
What will you learn?
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
Lecture: 1 session about 3 hours.
Open water training: 2 dives
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Diver C-Card (upon successful completion)
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Diver manual is at extra cost (English or Chinese book is available)
- Underwater digital camera and accessories
Please contact us for details at: 9137 0355 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age 10 or above, able to swim and in good health.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- Physically fit for scuba diving