Course fee: HK$1,500.00
Who should take this course?
Knowing how and when to use emergency oxygen is a great skill to have and means you’re ready to help others should the need arise. Becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider lets you breathe easy knowing that you can recognize scuba diving illnesses treatable with emergency oxygen, and are prepared to offer aid.
There are no prerequisites, age restrictions or water sessions required for this course – it’s open to everyone. Scuba divers, snorkelers and anyone who is around divers – boat crew, lifeguards, etc. – will benefit from having this training.
What will you learn?
You’ll learn about dive injuries, different types of emergency oxygen equipment and safety considerations when using oxygen. Then you’ll practice:
- Assembling and disassembling emergency oxygen equipment.
- Deploying a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver.
- Using a pocket mask on a nonbreathing diver.
Lecture: 1 session about 3 hours.
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider C-Card (upon successful completion)
- Emergency Oxygen Provider manual is at extra cost (only English book is available)
Please contact us for details at: 9137 0355 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry requirements: No