Course fee: HK$1,500.00
Who should take this course?
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going. The PADI Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way.
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 10 years old, you can enroll in the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course.
What will you learn?
You’ll learn the tools of the trade, including navigation using natural clues and by following compass headings. During three scuba dives, you’ll practice:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater.
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns.
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Underwater map making.
Lecture: 1 session about 3 hours.
Open water training: 3 dives
- PADI Underwater Navigator Diver C-Card (upon successful completion)
- PADI Underwater Navigator Diver manual is at extra cost (Only English book is available)
Please contact us for details at: 9137 0355 or email@example.com
- Age 10 or above, able to swim and in good health.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- Physically fit for scuba diving