7 Days Layang Layang, Malaysia via Kota Kinabula
Layang Layang Island Resort
1 March 2019 – 31August 2019
Airline: Air Asia
Date : 1 Mar 2019 – 31 Aug 2019
- Round trip land & sea transfers.
- 5 night accommodations on resort with full board.
- Total 12 Boat dives included tank, weight belt, boat trip & dive guide.
- 0.15% TIC Levy.
- Round trip economy class air ticket between Hong Kong/Kota Kinabalu.
- 1 night accommodations in Kota Kinabalu.
- Airport tax, Hong Kong, Security charge, fuel surcharge, Malaysia domestic and departure tax, other travel tax, passport and visa fees.
- Travel insurance, equipment rental.
- All meals, other than those specifically included in the packages.
- Tipping for dive guide and porterage fee.
Day 01 Hong Kong / Kota Kinabalu
AK236 HKG/BKI 1600/1905
Upon arrival Kota Kinabalu, overnight at The Palace or similar. Airport transfer is by own arrangement.
Day 02 Kota Kinabalu / Layang Layang
Charter BKI/LLR 0600/0700
Morning flight to Layang layang Island by charter plane. 2 boat dives for the day and unlimited house reef dive with buddy before sunset, full board meals at resort.
Day 03-06 Layang Layang Island Resort
Full board meals during stay, daily 3 boat dives and unlimited house reef dive with buddy before sunset. (one morning dive on day 6.)
Day 07 Layang layang / Kota Kinabalu / Hong Kong
Charter LLR/BKI 0730/0830 + AK238 BKI/HKG 1950/2300
After breakfast, transferred to Kota Kinabalu for connecting flight to Hong Kong.
- Non-refundable deposit HKD8,000 per person at confirmation.
- Balance payment on 45 days prior to departure.
- Price is subject to change without period notice.
- Payment are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- Diving itinerary is subject to change without prior notice and depends on sea and weather conditions.
- Equipment rental please click here.
- Zurich Travelcare Insurance Plan details please click here.
- Equipment for rental please click here for details.
- Before travel, please make sure that your travel documents have ample validity. Obtain necessary visas for the places you will visit. Customers will be responsible for their own travel documents and travel visa requirement. In the event that customers are refused entry to a country by the local immigration or custom officers, we will not be responsible for any liability. Any costs incurred for the additional arrangement under such circumstance will be payable by the customers.
Hotel/flight high season surcharge applies. Please call us to check.