＊ DE Training Pool update (24 May 2019) ＊
▲ Jun to Oct, Wah Yan College Kowloon《1.2m-2.1m》▲
Address: 56 Waterloo Rd, Mong Kok, Kln.
09:00 – 12:00
12:00 – 17:00
14:00 – 17:00
June: Every Wed and Fri, (Except 7th June), pool depth from 1.2m to 2.1m
18:45 – 21:45
July – Oct: Every Mon and Friday (Except 1st July and 7th Oct), pool depth from 1.2m to 2.1m
18:45 – 21:45
▲ June to July: Lions – YMCA Junk Bay Youth Camp pool《1.2m-1.5m》▲
Address: 47, Mau Wu Tsai Village, Po Lam Road South, Tseung Kwan O, Sai Kung
Every Tue and Thur
18:30 – 21:30
Use of pool training regulations :
- Students must wait for the instructors at the reception before entering the pool area. Instructors, assistant instructors, students cannot enter the pool area without getting the approval from the pool staff.
- Instructors must write down all student names, assistant names, instructor names clearly at the reception. Each person must sign in by himself first before entering the pool area.
- Students cannot take the gear by themselves. Instructors must accompany the students and give guidelines to them.
- Earliest entry time is 15 minutes before booking time. All divers must come out of the water 15 minutes before booking time. Also, leave the pool area on time. If anyone is found late to leave the water or the pool area, we remain the right to apply the late charge of $600/person. Time is based on the clock at the pool.
- All divers CANNOT use the tanks to blow dry the dust caps at the pool area. The dust caps can only be dried by towel.
- Every instructor is responsible to instruct the students: cover the dust cap on the 1st stage, leave the water and air out from BCD, put all the fins, wetsuits, masks, snorkels, tanks, weights and weight belts to the original places, and separate the sizes according to the signage.
- After using the tanks, do not cover the tanks with caps. People will misunderstand these are full tanks.
- If stealing happens, we will certainly call the police for investigation.
- Do not do Back Roll Entry while wearing scuba tank.
- Divers must stay at the assigned lane only, no matter at the surface or underwater. It is also not allowed to use other lanes for swimming and for the purpose of swimming test.
- Each diver should not wear over weights. Guideline of wearing shorty: Less than 130 lb/59 kg, 2-4 lb weights. Less than 160 lb/73 kg, 4-6 lb weights. Less than 190 lb/86 kg, 6-9 lb weights.
- If any person is found misconduct, impolite, or not following the pool regulations, the pool staff and our staff both have the right to ask the person to leave the pool area right away without refunding the pool fee back.