Course fee: HKD8,600.00
This special program covers bunch of courses to guide candidates to achieve Divemaster rating starting from Rescue Diver and/or EFR course.
Who should take this program?
Divemaster Prevocational Program is strictly for enthusiastic divemaster candidates who are willing to spend every weekend on the diving boat but without the Rescue Diver and/or EFR certifications. Besides the requirements listed in the EFR, Rescue Diver and Divemaster courses, the candidates will have other extra requirements to fulfill listed by Diving Express. Not only to gain working experience on the boat before they work as a professional divemaster, but also to get more opportunities to dive at different local dive sites, and watch our inhouse diving instructors how to teach diving courses. Only the selected candidates can join this special program before a new diving season starts.
We will start the EFR and Rescue Diver courses with the selected candidates. Then, after the candidates meet all the pre-requisites for Divemaster course, we will continue the training for the candidates until they fulfill all the requirements in this program.
a) EFR (Primary Care and Secondary Care):
- Primary Care (CPR) – This course teaches you the steps and techniques for handling life-threatening emergencies. You’ll practice eight skills for aiding patients who aren’t breathing, have no heartbeat, may have a spinal injury, may be in shock or who may have serious bleeding. You’ll learn to how to perform CPR and continue to monitor the patient, so that you provide every possible chance of survival while waiting for emergency medical services to arrive.
- Secondary Care (First Aid) – Because many medical conditions are not life-threatening and emergency medical services are sometimes delayed or unavailable, this course teaches you how to provide first aid that eases pain and reduces the risk of further harm. You’ll learn to assess a variety of injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
b) Rescue Diver:
Lecture: 3 sessions to cover 5 Knowledge Reviews and 1 written exam.
Open Water training: 10 exercises and 2 scenarios over 2 days.
– PADI Rescue Diver Manual, Diving Accident Management Work-slate.
– All necessary equipment rental during the course
– Certification Card
Lecture: 9 chapters
Confined water training: Unlimited as required by our professional instructor within a year
Open water training: Unlimited as required by our professional instructor within a year
- Pool entrance fee and boat fee
- Divemaster Crewpack is at extra cost
- Divemaster application fee (upon successful completion) and thereafter annual membership fee
- Diving equipment rental during the course
Please contact us for details at 9137 0355 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age 18 or above, able to swim and in good health.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification
- Physically fit for scuba diving
- Must be able to work as a boat assistant in every weekend during July, August, and September.
- All candidates must join the Divemsater Internship Orientation night and to be interviewed by our Training Director.