This package covers 2 courses. They are EFR and Rescue Diver courses.
a) EFR (Primary Care and Secondary Care):
- Primary Care (CPR) – This course teaches you the steps and techniques for handling life-threatening emergencies. You’ll practice eight skills for aiding patients who aren’t breathing, have no heartbeat, may have a spinal injury, may be in shock or who may have serious bleeding. You’ll learn to how to perform CPR and continue to monitor the patient, so that you provide every possible chance of survival while waiting for emergency medical services to arrive.
- Secondary Care (First Aid) – Because many medical conditions are not life-threatening and emergency medical services are sometimes delayed or unavailable, this course teaches you how to provide first aid that eases pain and reduces the risk of further harm. You’ll learn to assess a variety of injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
b) Rescue Diver:
Lecture: 3 sessions to cover 5 Knowledge Reviews and 1 written exam.
Open Water training: 10 exercises and 2 scenarios over 2 days.
– PADI Rescue Diver Manual, Diving Accident Management Work-slate.
– All necessary equipment rental during the course
– Certification Card
Please contact us for details at 9137 0355 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age 12 or above
- (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver or (Junior) Adventure Diver with Underwater Navigation adventure dive.
- Physically fit for scuba diving
Course fee: HK$4,400
Why Diving Express?
Diving Express is a PADI Career Development Center (CDC). This classification is awarded to PADI Five Star Instructor Development Centers that dedicate their businesses to professional development for dive instructors. These dive shops meet the highest requirements for training PADI Professionals and offer career-oriented programs to prepare scuba diving professionals for employment in the dive industry, as well as offer job placement assistance for program graduates.
We have our own training facility such as indoor training pool, diving boats, and classrooms. Our dive center includes travel consultant team, equipment and underwater photography sales team, dive training team. (Our dive training team has 3 Course Directors, several Master Instructors and IDC Staff Instructors, professional Divemasters.)