|Date||Day of Week||Dive Site||Activity||Fee||Remark|
|Boat A||Boat B||Boat C|
|9.02||Sat||Sharp Island||Basalt Island||Long Ke||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.03||Sun||Sharp Island||Shelter Island||Tsim Chau||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.06||Wed||Sharp Island||Ung kong Chau||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.07||Thu||Sharp Island||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.09||Sat||Sharp Island||Trio Island||East Dam||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.10||Sun||Sharp Island||Basalt Island||Yin Tsz Ngam||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.13||Wed||Sharp Island||Tiu Chung Chau||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.14||Thu||Sharp Island||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.16||Sat||Sharp Island||Shelter Island||Lan Tau Pai||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.17||Sun||Sharp Island||Pak Lap Tsai||Long Ke||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.20||Wed||Sharp Island||Whiskey beach||Clean the Ocean||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.21||Thu||Sharp Island||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.23||Sat||Sharp Island||Tai Mong Tsai||Shek Ngau Chau||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.24||Sun||Sharp Island||Trio Island||Nine Pins Islands South||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.27||Wed||Sharp Island||Lung Ha Wan||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.28||Thu||Sharp Island||Sai Kung 08:45|
|9.30||Sat||Sharp Island||Basalt Island||Po Toi Island||2nd day of Mid Autumn Festival||Sai Kung 08:45|
|Date||Day of Week||Dive Sites||Activity||Remarks|
|Boat A||Boat B||Boat C|
|10.01||Sun||Sharp Island||Long Ke||Yin Tsz Ngam||National Day||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.02||Mon||Sharp Island||East Dam||Tsim Chau||2nd day of National Day||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.04||Wed||Sharp Island||Trio Island||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.07||Sat||Sharp Island||Tsim Chau||Victor Rock||Clean the Ocean||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.08||Sun||Sharp Island||Pak Lap||Sung Kong||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.11||Wed||Sharp Island||Nine Pins Islands South||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.14||Sat||Sharp Island||Yin Tsz Ngam||Tai Mong Tsai||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.15||Sun||Sharp Island||Town Island||Pak Lap||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.18||Wed||Sharp Island||Shelter Island||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.21||Sat||Sharp Island||Basalt Island||Waglan Island||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.22||Sun||Sharp Island||East Dam||One Foot Rock + Nine Pins Islands East||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.23||Mon||Sharp Island||Trio Island||Victor Rock||Chung Yeung Festival||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.25||Wed||Sharp Island||Ung kong Chau||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.28||Sat||Sharp Island||Tsim Chau||Po Toi Island||Sai Kung 08:45|
|10.29||Sun||Sharp Island||Nine Pins Islands South||Waglan Island||Sai Kung 08:45|
Boat dive fee schedule
|Weekday / Diver|
Fun Dive Boat 0900-1630
Training Boat: 0900-1300, 1400-1800
|HK$500.00, HK$550: unlimited dives
|Saturday / Diver|
Fun Dive Boat 0900-1630
Training boat at Sharp Island: 0900-1300, 1400-1800, 1800-2030 (one night dive)
|HK$500.00, HK$550: unlimited dives
(HK$290 non-diver / HK$250 one night dive)
|Sun / Public holiday(s) / Diver|
Fun Dive Boat 0900-1630
Training Boat at Sharp Island: 0900-1300, 1400-1800
|HK$560.00, HK$600: unlimited dives
|New Mouth Piece|
|Full Scuba Gear|
Reg + BCD
|Upgrade to SM Tanks|
Upgrade to Nitrox 32 Tanks
|5-7 Warm Protection Suit|
|Go Pro Sport Camera|
Sai Kung pier
Wu Kai Sha Pier
The above itinerary depends on the weather conditions . Diving Express Ltd reserves the right to change the itinerary and/or dive site without prior notice, and without any compensation or refund if it is deemed not safe to dive the scheduled site on the day.
Terms and Conditions：
- The stated dive trip fee includes boat fee, 2 dives, weights and weight belt. Any extra dive at HK $ 120.
- Lunch is available on Sundays and Public Holidays, but ONLY to divers participating in a full-day dive trip. (Due to Covid-19, we will no longer provide lunch on our boat until the end of 2020) For trips on Monday to Saturday, (non-) divers are to bring their own lunch. Soft drinks are for sale on board, drinking water is provided for free.
- The dive trip fee does NOT include the dive guide fee. Before the trip, Diving Express Ltd staff/rep will check each diver ’s diving certification (C-card).
- Unguided diving activities must be conducted in “buddy pairs”/small groups.
- Underwater Cleaning Days, must bring self cutter or scissors, at least 20 dive logs (local) is required to participate.
- Black Water Photography Days, at least 60 dive logs (local) is required to participate.
- Dive sites of Po Toi, One Foot Rock, Sung Kong, Victor Rock, Shek Ngau Chau, Waglan Island, etc, require at least 60 dive logs (local) and AOW diver certification or above to participate. Also appropriate “diving safety sausage (SMB)” is a must along diving activities.
- Each diver must hold at least the PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent), must have been certified no less than 3 months prior and logged at least 20 dives. Or each diver must hold at least the PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent), AND at least one diver must be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent). Any buddy pair/small group that does not meet either one of the above 2 requirements, must use guided. (please apply upon dive trip registration). For details, please refer to the “Divemaster Guide Service”.
- All persons boarding, both divers and non-divers, must read and sign an activity disclaimer before boarding. All certified divers, PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent, are required to read and sign a risk & liability declaration to ensure that diving activities can be carried out safely. For the disclaimer/declaration, please refer to the diver certification and disclaimer section.
- In order to ensure safe diving, divers must stay well within their level of experience-, comfort and certification. Before ascending (directly or from your safety stop) you must deploy a DSMB/SMB. A safety stop of 3 minutes at 5 mtr depth is strongly recommended. Each buddy pair or small group must have at least one DSMB/SMB. For rental, please refer to the equipment rental table.
- General Dive sites: Sharp Island, Sharp Island Back, Shelter Island, Ngau Tau, Trio Island, Ching Chau, Nine Pins Islands South, Basalt Island, Pak Lap, Long Ke, East Dam, Yin Tsz Ngam, Tsim Chau, Lan Tau Pai and other general dive sites. Under safety considerations, Boat captain has highest order to change dive site(s).
Fee: Saturday excludes lunch: HK$500.00; Sunday/Holidays includes lunch: HK$560.00 unlimited dives additional HK$50.00
Activity duration: Site arrived til 15:30
General site info: 3 to 18 meters deep for normal dive sites, slight sun light, slack water to mind current.
Experience consideration: No such requirement while companied with Instructor; Self-formed group should have 20+ dives for each group member.
Recommended equipment for every dive: basic diving equipment, safety sausage, torch or dive light, dive computer, compass.
- Recommended dive sites: One Foot Rock, Nine Pins Islands East, Po Toi Island, Beaufort Island, Sung Kong, Lung Shuen Pai, Victor Rock, Tar Long Pai, Shek Ngau Chau, Tung Ping Chau, shipwreck or similar. Under safety considerations, Boat captain has highest order to change dive site(s).
Fee: 2+1dives Saturday excludes lunch: HK$600.00; Sunday/Public holidays includes lunch: HK$660.00
*Assembly*: 08:30; Activity duration: Site arrived til 15:45
General rundown: 2+1 dives means 2 dives before noon, 1 dive afternoon (may change dive site if needed).
General site info: 8 to 25 meter deep, slight sun light to grey dark, mind to strong current.
Experience consideration: 30 dives each companied by instructor; 60 dives each for self-formed group. AOW is basically required.
Must have equipment: basic diving equipment, safety sausage, torch or dive light, dive computer, compass.
- Special Dive Trips refer to long-distance dive sites, including
- Sung Kong, Po Toi, Beaufort Island, Shek Ngau Chau, Port Island, Tung Ping Chau, Hoi Ha, Crescent Island etc. A surcharge of HKD60.00 will be charged.
- One Foot Rock, Victor Rock, Waglan Island, Shui Wu Pai. A surcharge of HKD120.00 will be charged.
- A boat dive coupon can be used for half-day or full-day trips, with a limit of 2 dives trip. For use on Sundays or public holidays, a surcharge of HKD80.00 will be charged.
- 10 coupons, boat + 2 dives/weights each, at HKD4,300.00.
- 10 coupons, boat + 2 dives/weights + full set of dive gear (excl. dive computer) each, at HKD5,800.00.
After reading the fee/surcharge details and declaration/disclaimer, you can book through the following options:
Webpage: This page has a link to the booking form
- – Visit our store: Diving Express Ltd , 9th Floor, CFC Tower, 28 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui.
- – Email: email@example.com
- – Facebook: Diving Express Club
Please provide the date, number of people, names of all participants, contact phone number, email address, equipment rental information (if applicable), including size, etc. when booking.
After receiving your booking request, we will issue a invoice and payment method. Please pay within three days to confirm the booking, otherwise your booking may be cancelled. After payment, please send proof of payment together with the diver’s/divers’ highest qualification certification card (C-card) by email mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, for diver certification verification. If you do not want to send the C-card in electronic form, you can take it on board for verification by the crew. All divers must provide certification before boarding. It is recommended that divers keep a copy of their C-card(s) on their phone, just in case one forgets to bring it.
If a diver’s certification can not be verified by Diving Express Ltd, crew or his/her instructor:
- He/she can be denied boarding our boat.
- He/she can be requested to pay an additional HKD450.00 for a divemaster or instructor to dive with him/her as a “PADI Discover Scuba Diving” programme .
In case verification is by the diver’s instructor, this instructor will have to sign a statement confirming this.
Payment can be directly made by bank transfer to: “Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation” account number: 636-170219-838, account name: Diving Express Ltd.
If you want to use a voucher, please state the voucher number when registering, and please give the voucher to the staff on duty when you board the boat.
Cancellation and Re-scheduling:
- Full refund applies only when the cancellation is confirmed seven(7) days before departure day.
- HKD200.00 administrative fee applies for all cancellation and re-scheduling within seven(7) days before departure day.
- On the day of departure, no re-fund for all cancellation; HKD200.00 administrative fee applies to re-scheduling.
- A doctor description letter must be presented in case of any medical concerns which cause cancellation and re-scheduling, administrative fee will be waived.
Cancellation due to adverse weather.
- In case of typhoon signal No. 1, the Thunderstorm Warning , the Yellow Rainstorm Warning, the Red Rainstorm Warning is issued within 2 hours before departure, the trip will continue; HKD200.00 administrative fee applies for those are absent.
- In case of typhoon signal No. 3 or higher, the Red- or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued within 2 hours before departure, the trip will be cancelled and rescheduled. No administrative fee applies.
- In case of weather conditions get worse during the journey and that is not suitable for water and diving activities, The boat captain will decide to continue or cancel the journey. In case of cancellation, no re-fund applies.
- Please find the Diving Express rep on the pier and register, to confirm your presence and to notify you which berth your boat will be.
- For morning trips and full day trips.
- 08:45, at Sai Kung Old Pier, near berth 1.
- For afternoon trip: 13:45, Sai Kung Old Public Pier No. 1 berth.
- For Night dive: 17:45, Sai Kung Old Public Pier No. 1 berth.
- Please note that location of boarding might be changed.
- Details will be stated when registering. If there is any change, you will be notified by telephone.
A dive briefing will be provided on board and you need to pay attention to.
Our staff will verify each diver’s certification BEFORE boarding our boat. Divers can present their highest-level diver qualification/certification card by email / Whatsapp / Facebook Messenger when booking a dive trip or upon registering on the pier before boarding. Please note not the latter might cause some delay.
Dive Guide Service :
A dive guide is assigned to a group of maximum 5 divers. In order to keep “rule of dive buddy”, dive guide will provide suitable and useful information of the dive site for reference. No dive skills review nor training related items be involved.
Fee: HKD450.00 / group with 2 dives a day.
Note: Dive Guide needs advance booking. On spot arrangement may not be entertained.
On Board Special Rental Price
|Type||Item||On Board Special|
|Full gear (Buoyancy Vest + Mask + Snorkel + Fins)||HK$150|
|Buoy for freedive + diving flag + weight||HK$200|
|Air Tanks||Air Tank re-fill||-|
|Upgrade Nitrox 32||HK$150|
|Upgrade Side-mount Tanks, left and right hand||Free|
|Upgrade Twin Tanks||HK$200|
|De-compression Tank - 40 sq. ft / 6 Ltr.||HK$70|
|Lead weight & Weight Belt - 1.5 kg x 3||-|
|Scuba Gear||SCUBA full gear||HK$200|
|BCD + Regulator||HK$150|
|Wet Suit 3mm||HK$50|
|Wet Suit 5mm-7mm||HK$100|
|Mask & Snorkel||HK$50|
|Night Dive Torch & Battery||HK$60|
|Sausage & wheel||HK$50|
|Specialty Gear||BCD for Side Mount Diving||HK$100|
|BCD for Side Mount Diving + 2 Din Regulators||HK$250|
|Full Face Mask||HK$200|
|Tech Gear||1st and 2nd stage & Bladder + Black Plate, Belt (DIN)||HK$450|
|1st and 2nd stage full gear (DIN)||HK$200|
|70 pound v + Black Plate and Belt||HK$250|
|Photography||Go Pro camera + housing||HK$70|
|Go Pro set (camera, housing, red filter, memory card)||HK$100|
|Xpoovv Smartphone housing||HK$70|
|Xpoovv Smartphone housing set (housing, red filter , macro lens)||HK$100|
|Weefine Smartphone housing||HK$150|
|Weefine Smartphone housing set (housing,red filter, macro lens)||HK$180|
|Sea and Sea YS-27 underwater flash||HK$60|
|Inon D2000 underwater flash||HK$90|
|Underwater video light||HK$100|
|Tray for underwater camera / camera housing||HK$60|
All divers must abide by the safety guidelines and the disclaimer (he/she read and signed) when diving.
If staff or crew finds that a diver’s behaviour, or use of modified/unsafe equipment, endangers the safety of themself and/or anybody else, the duty officer or captain has the right to immediately suspend his/her/their diving activities. No compensation nor refund will be made.
In case you get separated from your buddy/buddies/group, search underwater for 1 minute at most. If not found, ascent to the surface and look for your buddy/buddies/group. If you don’t see your buddy/buddies/group on the surface within 3 minutes, please immediately notify the Boat Manager, Duty Officer or the captain (or any staff member easiest to contact) so they can take make appropriate action immediately.
A copy of declaration form, to be signed by non-experienced divers on board
We recommend that you go to the Hong Kong Underwater Association ’s website to read the safety guidelines.
Collecting and/or touching any marine life/marine creature is strictly forbidden. This includes, but is not restricted to turtles, corals, fish, crustaceans, octopus etc, regardless of it being alive or dead.
Any type fishing gear is not allowed on board.
Please note that there is no service provided to look after your valuables. Diving Express Ltd. will not be responsible for any theft or loss.
Why Diving Express?
Diving Express is a PADI Career Development Center (CDC). This classification is awarded to PADI Five Star Instructor Development Centers that dedicate their businesses to professional development for dive instructors. These dive shops meet the highest requirements for training PADI Professionals and offer career-oriented programs to prepare scuba diving professionals for employment in the dive industry, as well as offer job placement assistance for program graduates.
We have our own training facility such as indoor training pool, diving boats, and classrooms. Our dive center includes travel consultant team, equipment and underwater photography sales team, dive training team. (Our dive training team has 3 Course Directors, several Master Instructors and IDC Staff Instructors, professional Divemasters.) We are a one-stop dive center and we can assist you in anyway which you can think of for scuba diving.