|Date||Day of Week||Dive site||High light||Boarding place / time|
|6.20||Sat||Trio Island||Sai Kung /08:45|
|6.21||Sun||Boat A: Basalt Island||Sai Kung /08:45|
|Boat B: Tsim Chau||Sai Kung /08:45|
|6.25||Thu||Shek Ngau Chau*Sp. item||Dragon Boat Festival||Sai Kung /08:45|
|6.27||Sat||East Dam||Sai Kung /08:45|
|6.28||Sun||Shek Ngau||Sai Kung /08:45|
|6.29||Mon||Basalt Island||Sai Kung /08:45|
|Date||Day of Week||Dive site||High light||Boarding place / time
|7.01||Wed||Yin Tsz Ngam||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.02||Thu||Sharp Island Geopark (AM & PM)||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.04||Sat||Trio Island||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.05||Sun||Tsim Chau||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.08||Wed||Sharp Island Geopark (AM & PM)||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.09||Thu||Sharp Island Geopark (AM & PM)||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.11||Sat||Basalt Island||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.12||Sun||East Dam||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.15||Wed||Sharp Island Geopark (AM & PM)||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.16||Thu||Sharp Island Geopark (AM & PM)||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.18||Sat||Long Ke||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.19||Sun||Cheung Tsui, Tuen Tsui||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.22||Wed||Sharp Island Geopark (AM & PM)||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.23||Thu||Sharp Island Geopark (AM & PM)||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.25||Sat||Trio Island||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.26||Sun||Ping Min Chau||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.29||Wed||Sharp Island Geopark (AM & PM)||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|7.30||Thu||Sharp Island Geopark (AM & PM)||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|Date||Day of Week||Dive site||High-light||Boarding place / time|
|1||六||Basalt Island||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|2||日||Long Ke||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|8||六||Whiskey beach||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|9||日||Tsim Chau||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|15||六||Pak Lap Tsai||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|16||日||East Dam||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|22||六||Trio Island||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|23||日||Yin Tsz Ngam||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|29||六||Kau Sai Chau||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|30||日||Basalt Island||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|Date||Day of Week||Dive Site||High-light||Boarding place / time|
|5||六||Nine Pins Islands||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|6||日||Bluff Island||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|12||六||Pak Lap Tsai||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|13||日||Whiskey beach||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|19||六||Long Ke||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|20||日||Trio Island||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|26||六||Basalt Island||Sai Kung / 08:45|
|27||日||East Dam||Sai Kung / 08:45|
Boat dive fee schedule
|Wed & Thu (July, Aug and Sep only)|
Training boat: 0900-1300, 1400-1800
Training boat at Sharp Island: 0900-1300, 1400-1800, 1800-2030 (one night dive)
Non training boat with planned dive site: ~0900 - ~1630
(HK$290 non-diver / one night dive)
|Sun / Public holiday(s)|
Training boat: 0900-1300, 1400-1800
Non training boat with planned dive site: ~0900 - ~1630
|Each additional air tank||HK$100.00|
|Each Nitrox 32 tank||HK$150.00|
SCUBA gears: Full gear
Regulator + BCD
|Upgrade to Twin tanks|
Upgrade to Nitrox air tank
Go Pro with housing
|Xpoovv housing for mobile phone|
Weefine housing for mobile phone
Sai Kung pier
Wu Kai Sha Pier
The above itinerary depends on the weather conditions . Diving Express Ltd reserves the right to change the itinerary and/or dive site without prior notice, and without any compensation or refund if it is deemed not safe to dive the scheduled site on the day.
- The stated dive trip fee includes boat fee, 2 dives, weights and weight belt. Any extra dive at HK $ 120.
- Lunch is available on Sundays and Public Holidays, but ONLY to divers participating in a full-day dive trip. For trips on Monday to Saturday, (non-) divers are to bring their own lunch. Soft drinks are for sale on board, drinking water is provided for free.
- The dive trip fee does NOT include the dive guide fee. Before the trip, Diving Express Ltd staff/rep will check each diver ’s diving certification (C-card).
- Unguided diving activities must be conducted in “buddy pairs”/small groups.
- Each diver must hold at least the PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent), must have been certified no less than 3 months prior and logged at least 20 dives. Or each diver must hold at least the PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent), AND at least one diver must be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent). Any buddy pair/small group that does not meet either one of the above 2 requirements, must use guided. (please apply upon dive trip registration). For details, please refer to the “Divemaster Guide Service”.
- All persons boarding, both divers and non-divers, must read and sign an activity disclaimer before boarding. All certified divers, PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent, are required to read and sign a risk & liability declaration to ensure that diving activities can be carried out safely. For the disclaimer/declaration, please refer to the diver certification and disclaimer section.
- In order to ensure safe diving, divers must stay well within their level of experience-, comfort and certification. Before ascending (directly or from your safety stop) you must deploy a DSMB/SMB. A safety stop of 3 minutes at 5 mtr depth is strongly recommended. Each buddy pair or small group must have at least one DSMB/SMB. For rental, please refer to the equipment rental table.
- Special Dive Trips refer to long-distance dive sites, including Sung Kong, Po Toi, Beaufort Island, Shek Ngau Chau, Port Island, Tung Ping Chau, Hoi Ha, Crescent Island etc. A surcharge of HKD80.00 will be charged.
- A boat dive coupon can be used for half-day or full-day trips, with a limit of 2 dives trip. For use on Sundays or public holidays, a surcharge of HKD80.00 will be charged.
- 10 coupons, boat + 2 dives/weights each, at HKD3,900.00.
- 10 coupons, boat + 2 dives/weights + full set of dive gear (excl. dive computer) each, at HKD5,400.00.
After reading the fee/surcharge details and declaration/disclaimer, you can book through the following options:
Webpage: This page has a link to the booking form
- – Visit our store: Diving Express Ltd , 9th Floor, CFC Tower, 28 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui.
- – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Facebook: Diving Express Club
Please provide the date, number of people, names of all participants, contact phone number, email address, equipment rental information (if applicable), including size, etc. when booking.
After receiving your booking request, we will issue a invoice and payment method. Please pay within three days to confirm the booking, otherwise your booking may be cancelled. After payment, please send proof of payment together with the diver’s/divers’ highest qualification certification card (C-card) by email mail to: email@example.com, for diver certification verification. If you do not want to send the C-card in electronic form, you can take it on board for verification by the crew. All divers must provide certification before boarding. It is recommended that divers keep a copy of their C-card(s) on their phone, just in case one forgets to bring it.
If a diver’s certification can not be verified by Diving Express Ltd, crew or his/her instructor:
- He/she can be denied boarding our boat.
- He/she can be requested to pay an additional HKD450.00 for a divemaster or instructor to dive with him/her as a “PADI Discover Scuba Diving” programme .
In case verification is by the diver’s instructor, this instructor will have to sign a statement confirming this.
Payment can be directly made by bank transfer to: “Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation” account number: 636-170219-838, account name: Diving Express Ltd.
If you want to use a voucher, please state the voucher number when registering, and please give the voucher to the staff on duty when you board the boat.
Cancellation and Re-scheduling:
- Full refund applies only when the cancellation is confirmed seven(7) days before departure day.
- HKD200.00 administrative fee applies for all cancellation and re-scheduling within seven(7) days before departure day.
- On the day of departure, no re-fund for all cancellation; HKD200.00 administrative fee applies to re-scheduling.
- A doctor description letter must be presented in case of any medical concerns which cause cancellation and re-scheduling, administrative fee will be waived.
Cancellation due to adverse weather.
- In case of typhoon signal No. 1, the Thunderstorm Warning , the Yellow Rainstorm Warning, the Red Rainstorm Warning is issued within 2 hours before departure, the trip will continue; HKD200.00 administrative fee applies for those are absent.
- In case of typhoon signal No. 3 or higher, the Red- or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued within 2 hours before departure, the trip will be cancelled and rescheduled. No administrative fee applies.
- In case of weather conditions get worse during the journey and that is not suitable for water and diving activities, The boat captain will decide to continue or cancel the journey. In case of cancellation, no re-fund applies.
- Please find the Diving Express rep on the pier and register, to confirm your presence and to notify you which berth your boat will be.
- For morning trips and full day trips.
- 08:45, at Sai Kung Old Pier, near berth 1.
- For afternoon trip: 13:45, Sai Kung Old Public Pier No. 1 berth.
- For Night dive: 17:45, Sai Kung Old Public Pier No. 1 berth.
- Please note that location of boarding might be changed.
- Details will be stated when registering. If there is any change, you will be notified by telephone.
A dive briefing will be provided on board.
“Divemaster Guide Service”.
Our staff will verify each diver’s certification BEFORE boarding our boat. Divers can present their highest-level diver qualification/certification card by email / Whatsapp / Facebook Messenger when booking a dive trip or upon registering on the pier before boarding. Please note not the latter might cause some delay.
We provide a “Divemaster Guide Service” for those who want it, or need it.
Each diver must hold at least the PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent), must have been certified no less than 3 months prior and logged at least 20 dives. Or Each diver must hold at least the PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent), AND at least one diver must be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent).
Any buddy pair/small group not meeting either one of the above 2 requirements, must use this service. (please apply upon dive trip registration).
The fee for 2 dives per trip is HKD450.00 /group (up to 5 people).
Please note that the Dive Guide Service needs to be booked when booking the trip to ensure a Divemaster Guide is arranged. We might not be able to provide this service if it is requested on pier/boat.
Full set of scuba equipment: HKD200.00 (mask, snorkel, 3mm wetsuit, fins, regulator set and BCD.)
Does not include dive computer.
Regulator set + BCD: HKD150.00
Dive computer: HKD60.00
A full set of snorkeling equipment: HKD100.00 (including mask, snorkel, fins and buoyancy aid).
If you need to rent any other equipment, please refer to equipment rental form
We recommend that divers use a dive computer and compass. If you want to rent any of these, please make that clear when booking your trip so that we can make arrangements.
All divers must abide by the safety guidelines and the disclaimer (he/she read and signed) when diving.
If staff or crew finds that a diver’s behaviour, or use of modified/unsafe equipment, endangers the safety of themself and/or anybody else, the duty officer or captain has the right to immediately suspend his/her/their diving activities. No compensation nor refund will be made.
In case you get separated from your buddy/buddies/group, search underwater for 1 minute at most. If not found, ascent to the surface and look for your buddy/buddies/group. If you don’t see your buddy/buddies/group on the surface within 3 minutes, please immediately notify the Boat Manager, Duty Officer or the captain (or any staff member easiest to contact) so they can take make appropriate action immediately.
A copy of declaration form, to be signed by non-experienced divers on board
We recommend that you go to the Hong Kong Underwater Association ’s website to read the safety guidelines.
Collecting and/or touching any marine life/marine creature is strictly forbidden. This includes, but is not restricted to turtles, corals, fish, crustaceans, octopus etc, regardless of it being alive or dead.
Any type fishing gear is not allowed on board.
Please note that there is no service provided to look after your valuables. Diving Express Ltd. will not be responsible for any theft or loss.
Why Diving Express?
Diving Express is a PADI Career Development Center (CDC). This classification is awarded to PADI Five Star Instructor Development Centers that dedicate their businesses to professional development for dive instructors. These dive shops meet the highest requirements for training PADI Professionals and offer career-oriented programs to prepare scuba diving professionals for employment in the dive industry, as well as offer job placement assistance for program graduates.
We have our own training facility such as indoor training pool, diving boats, and classrooms. Our dive center includes travel consultant team, equipment and underwater photography sales team, dive training team. (Our dive training team has 3 Course Directors, several Master Instructors and IDC Staff Instructors, professional Divemasters.) We are a one-stop dive center and we can assist you in anyway which you can think of for scuba diving.