Who should take this course?
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What will you learn?
– Theory: Cover 5 Knowledge Reviews, 4 Quizzes and a Written Exam.
– Confined Water training (pool or sheltered bay with shallow water): Max 5-6 hours in pool or 2 half days sheltered bay with shallow water to learn the basic skills.
– Open Water training: 4 dives in total. 2 days on the boat and 2 open water dives each day.
Course Fee : HKD4,200.00 (English and Mandarin)
Apply for this course before June 30, receive a free wetsuit or mask until stock lasts.
For Cantonese, please visit this page for details.
- PADI manual and log book
- Training fee
- PADI Recreational Dive Planner (RDP)
- Pool entrance and boat fee
- ALL Fundamental SCUBA Diving equipment rental during the course
- PADI certification after all requirements are met
- PADI membership
Please contact us for details at 2724 1322
Entry requirements :
- Age 10 or above
- Able to swim 200 meters or snorkeling 300 meters, AND 10-min survival float at deep end. Both WITHOUT any flotation aid.
- Medically fit for scuba diving
Why Diving Express?
Diving Express is a PADI Career Development Center (CDC). This classification is awarded to PADI Five Star Instructor Development Centers that dedicate their businesses to professional development for dive instructors. These dive shops meet the highest requirements for training PADI Professionals and offer career-oriented programs to prepare scuba diving professionals for employment in the dive industry, as well as offer job placement assistance for program graduates.
We have our own training facility such as indoor training pool, diving boats, and classrooms. Our dive center includes travel consultant team, equipment and underwater photography sales team, dive training team. (Our dive training team has 3 Course Directors, several Master Instructors and IDC Staff Instructors, professional Divemasters.) We are a one-stop dive center and we can assist you in anyway which you can think of for scuba diving.