PADI Master Instructors are recognized as elite scuba diving educators who, through dedication and hard work, have proven to be dive industry leaders. You earn the Master Instructor rating by exemplifying what it means to be a scuba diving professional through your teaching efforts and professional conduct.
How do you earn this rating?
PADI IDC Staff Instructor who have been PADI Instructors for at least two years are on the way to earning the Master Instructor rating. Other requirements include:
- Issued 150 PADI certifications at various levels.
- Participated in three PADI Seminars.
- Issued 10 Emergency First Response course completion cards.
- Used the complete PADI System of diver education, including all appropriate PADI training materials, when conducting PADI programs.
- Demonstrated support of the PADI organization and have no verified Quality Management violations within the past six months.
- Apply to PADI regional office directly.
Why Diving Express?
Diving Express is a PADI Career Development Center (CDC). This classification is awarded to PADI Five Star Instructor Development Centers that dedicate their businesses to professional development for dive instructors. These dive shops meet the highest requirements for training PADI Professionals and offer career-oriented programs to prepare scuba diving professionals for employment in the dive industry, as well as offer job placement assistance for program graduates.
We have our own training facility such as indoor training pool, diving boats, and classrooms. Our dive center includes travel consultant team, equipment and underwater photography sales team, dive training team. (Our dive training team has 3 Course Directors, several Master Instructors and IDC Staff Instructors, professional Divemasters.) We are a one-stop dive center and we can assist you in anyway which you can think of for scuba diving.